Manage the Loss Control program for Excursions Operations Program (EOP) tour operators. Ensure that the EOP policyholders comply with applicable safety, and environmental regulations. Specialist will also manage litigated and non-litigated complex and/or high-exposure commercial property claims. Interacts with internal and external parties and with our insuring partner as to resolve claims presented by our policyholders. The position is an active member of the underwriting team responsible for the EOP accounts.
- Delivers high quality risk evaluations and loss analysis of prospective or existing EOP policyholders to identify risk, exposure and controls for multiple lines of business, while reporting results for underwriting.
- Conduct risk analysis of renewals and prospective account operations including risk evaluation, loss analysis, and loss control programs within multiple lines of business
- Deliver high level of consultative and technical services and service plans to the account as well as implementing loss/exposure reduction programs and services
- Take the initiative to enhance loss control / industry knowledge through participation in educational programs.
- Objectively considers issues and information, identifies alternatives, decides and implements solution approaches in order to deliver services and provide value
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques, subject matter, and strategy to obtain commitment, compromise or settlement in a way that promotes mutual goals or interests.
- Provide assistance to the policyholder in the form of detailed action plans, program recommendations, technical training and consultative services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel the territory (Mexico and South America) as required.
- 5+ years of field loss control or increasing levels of responsibility in related operations.
- Solid understanding of Commercial Insurance
- B.S. degree preferred in a related field to include health and safety, science, engineering or equivalent
- Builders Risk and strong Property Background preferred.
- MUST be fluent in business Spanish and English
Manager – Human Resources, NSI Insurance Group